HOW TO OBTAIN A VISA TO CAMBODIA
Visa Stamp at the Embassy or Consulate
At the end of this page, there are a list of Cambodian embassies in some countries in the world, you can base on it to apply for the visa to Cambodia
Visa on arrival
Just prepare the following documents:
1. A Passport Photocopy
2. 01 photos (3 x 4 cm)
3. US$ 20 Cash for tourist visa fee (Paid directly to the Immigration Office)
The Cambodia Visa is issued officially at the following ports of entry:
- Pochentong Airport in Phnompenh
- Siemreap Airport (Angkor Wat Region)
- Aranyapathet-Poipet Border and Trat-Koh Kong Border of Thailand
- Moc Bai - Bavet Border of Vietnam
Recently, there are newly opened international border gates to Vietnam, Thailand and Laos:
1. Hat Lek, Thailand/Koh Kong, Cambodia (Cham Yeam Checkpoint) Most direct access to Sihanoukville)
2. Chong Jom, Thailand/O'Smach, Oddar Meanchey, Cambodia
3. Chong Sa Ngam, Thailand/Anlong Veng, Oddar Meanchey, Cambodia
4. Ban Pakard, Chantaburi, Thailand/Phsar Prom Pailin, Cambodia (Prom Checkpoint)
5. Ban Laem, Chantaburi, Thailand/Daung Lem, Battambang, Cambodia (Daung Checkpoint)
Crossings with Vietnam
1. Ving Xuong, Vietnam/Kaam Samnor, Kandal, Cambodia (To/from Phnom Penh)
2. Tinh Bien, Vietnam/Phnom Den, Takeo, Cambodia (To/from Phnom Penh or Kampot/Kep)
3. Trapeang Phlong Border Pass: Xa Mat, Vietnam/Trapeang Phlong, Kampong Cham, Cambodia
4. Xa Xia, Vietnam/Prek Chak, Cambodia - (To/from Kampot/Kep) -Newly opened international border crossing.
5. Le Thanh, Gia Lai Province, Vietnam / O’Yadaw, Ratanakiri, Cambodia - Newly opened international border crossing.
6. Trapeang Srer International Border Checkpoint, Kratie Province
7. Banteay Chakrey International Border Checkpoint, Prey Veng Province
Note: Travelers report Cambodian visas available at the border. Vietnamese visas NOT available at the border. Visa status is unconfirmed by official sources.
Crossings with Laos
1. Voeung Kam, Laos/Dom Kralor, Cambodia
Cambodia Visa Validity:
30 days from the date of issuing, *NOT* from the date of entry.
You can apply for an e-visa at this link (OFFICIAL LINK of CAMBODIA MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS)
Travelers who would like to prolong their stay in Cambodia may extend their visa at the Department of Immigration situated just opposite the Pochentong Airport.
The visa may be extended for 30 days at the cost of USD 25. If you expect to stay more than a month, better get a Business visa at one shot for USD 25 with three months validity.