Nguyen Thai Binh Street, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Unit 32 , Bansaphangmore , Xaysettha District ,Vientiane Lao PDR
Tel : +856-21 453545 , Fax : +856-21 265810
#49Eo, Street 107 (Sok Hok), Sangkat Momorom, Khan 7Makra, Phnom Penh.
Tel: 855-23 882663 / Fax: 855-23 882658 / Hotline: 855-11 631111
No 3 Alley 83 Nguyen Khang Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Submit travel websites - Free!
Dear Webmaster If you would like to exchange text links with our quality websites, please follow two steps below
Step 1: Use the following information to place link to our websites:
<a href="/http://www.indochina-packagetours.com/">Indochina Tours</a>
TRANS INDOCHINA TRAVEL
We are firmly committed to safeguarding your privacy. Accordingly, we will not transfer your personal information (such as name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, credit card information, buying history, etc.) to any third-party organization.
As our service offerings grow, we may occasionally contact you with announcements, generally via e-mail about set departure tours, promotional campaigns. In either case, if a customer wishes not to receive such announcements, we will honor that request.
We have registered account in trusted ACB Bank - PGD Thanh Xuan (full name is Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank - http://www.acb.com.vn/mangluoi/mangluoi.html). This bank is very good at helping us with abroad payment procedure.
For paying in US dollar, if you make wire transfer to our account in ACB, the money will go into our US dollar account which has been already opened in ACB.
For wire transfer in other foreign currencies, the money will go into our Vietnamese dong account in ACB at the buying exchange rate of the bak of the transaction date.
For paying in credit card, at this moment, ACB bank aonly accept VISA and MASTER. For these card, they can help us with MOTO processing (this is especially helpful in paying the deposit of the tour or other traveling services).
For direct payment (settling the balance of the services) , we accept cash (in US dollar) or other currencies which is equal to the paying amount basing on the exchange rate to US dollar of the date of payment (in case the US dollar is quoted in the services agreements).
If bringing cash along the tour is a problem with you, paying by credit card in Hanoi, Vientiane, Danang, Saigon is acceptable. We have credit card machine in our branches in those cities.
THE PROCEDURE OF PAYING DEPOSIT FOR THE TOUR
Please remit the payment of deposit specified on your confirmation/invoice of payment, due within 3 days after receipt. This deposit payment amounts to 30% of the total amount due. Your down payment will be deducted from your final bill. We will provide youn with the company account information in case you are paying by bank transfer or other document for paying by credit card.
The remaining balance on your statement will be settled on the date of your arrival in the place you start your trip.
If we cannot confirm your tour reservation, or if the alternative offer is not accepted by your side, we will reimburse you for any deposit payments made by you immediately via our bank ACB or any other bank who can help this matter.
If we do not receive the amount of the deposit payment agreed upon on time or if we do not receive the total amount due on the day of your arrival, we reserve the right to cancel the contract and to claim compensation in accordance with the cancellation fees under the condition that there is no reasonable grounds for complaint at this time.
The actual cost will be calculated in American dollar. The other currency will be converted to US dollar at the exchange rate of the day of transaction. In case the tour or services are quoted in other currencies on your request, it must be in Euro, Canadian dollar, Australian Dollar, French Franc, Japanese Yen, Singapore Dollar, Hongkong Dollar only.
The above policy is applied all guests including travel agents from all over the world and applied to all services.
Thank you very much for your time!
Ms. Mai Thi Kim Chi (Company Bank Account Holder)
TRANSINDOCHINA TRAVEL JSC.,
We would like to introduce our visa application services in Vietnam:
I. Visa on arrival
If you plan to visit Vietnam or your resident location is not nearby Vietnamese embassy or Consulate, you will be satisfied with our quick arrangement for VISA ON ARRIVAL.
We receive the order by fax or email from you with information as follow:
1. Full names (include gender)
2. Date of birth
5. Passport No. (valid at least 06 months)
6. Date of arrival
7. Port of arrival (please choose either Noi Bai (Ha noi) or Tan Son Nhat (Saigon-Ho Chi Minh City) or both.
8. Length of stays (one month for tourist visa).
Example of a travelers application:
Upon reception tourist order, we will submit the details to the Immigration Office (the I/O) and wait for the visa approval (normally 02-04 days)
If approved, Immigration Office will fax visa approval to us and we will send it to you. You will need to bring it along your flight. When you arrive Vietnam at the airport where you choose to enter Vietnam you can easily get a visa on your arrival.
Note: Please note that you will have to bring along 02 passport photo as well as your passport (of course) to obtain the visa at the airport.
Types of Visa and Cost for arranging visa approval
Tourist: US$ 10 (single-entry); US$ 50 (multiple-entry).
Vietnam Diplomatic Representative Offices in countries
HOW TO OBTAIN A VISA TO CAMBODIA
Visa Stamp at the Embassy or Consulate
At the end of this page, there are a list of Cambodian embassies in some countries in the world, you can base on it to apply for the visa to Cambodia
Visa on arrival
Just prepare the following documents:
1. A Passport Photocopy
2. 01 photos (3 x 4 cm)
3. US$ 20 Cash for tourist visa fee (Paid directly to the Immigration Office)
The Cambodia Visa is issued officially at the following ports of entry:
- Pochentong Airport in Phnompenh
- Siemreap Airport (Angkor Wat Region)
- Aranyapathet-Poipet Border and Trat-Koh Kong Border of Thailand
- Moc Bai - Bavet Border of Vietnam
Recently, there are newly opened international border gates to Vietnam, Thailand and Laos:
1. Hat Lek, Thailand/Koh Kong, Cambodia (Cham Yeam Checkpoint) Most direct access to Sihanoukville)
2. Chong Jom, Thailand/O'Smach, Oddar Meanchey, Cambodia
3. Chong Sa Ngam, Thailand/Anlong Veng, Oddar Meanchey, Cambodia
4. Ban Pakard, Chantaburi, Thailand/Phsar Prom Pailin, Cambodia (Prom Checkpoint)
5. Ban Laem, Chantaburi, Thailand/Daung Lem, Battambang, Cambodia (Daung Checkpoint)
Crossings with Vietnam
1. Ving Xuong, Vietnam/Kaam Samnor, Kandal, Cambodia (To/from Phnom Penh)
2. Tinh Bien, Vietnam/Phnom Den, Takeo, Cambodia (To/from Phnom Penh or Kampot/Kep)
3. Trapeang Phlong Border Pass: Xa Mat, Vietnam/Trapeang Phlong, Kampong Cham, Cambodia
4. Xa Xia, Vietnam/Prek Chak, Cambodia - (To/from Kampot/Kep) -Newly opened international border crossing.
5. Le Thanh, Gia Lai Province, Vietnam / O’Yadaw, Ratanakiri, Cambodia - Newly opened international border crossing.
6. Trapeang Srer International Border Checkpoint, Kratie Province
7. Banteay Chakrey International Border Checkpoint, Prey Veng Province
Note: Travelers report Cambodian visas available at the border. Vietnamese visas NOT available at the border. Visa status is unconfirmed by official sources.
Crossings with Laos
1. Voeung Kam, Laos/Dom Kralor, Cambodia
Cambodia Visa Validity:
30 days from the date of issuing, *NOT* from the date of entry.
You can apply for an e-visa at this link (OFFICIAL LINK of CAMBODIA MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS)
Travelers who would like to prolong their stay in Cambodia may extend their visa at the Department of Immigration situated just opposite the Pochentong Airport.
The visa may be extended for 30 days at the cost of USD 25. If you expect to stay more than a month, better get a Business visa at one shot for USD 25 with three months validity.
- All visitors entering Laos must possess valid passports. Visa can obtained from Lao Embassies and Consulates abroad. In addition, visa can also be obtained on arrival at the international Checkpoint. All passports must valid for at least 6 months before entering Laos.
- 30 days visas are available in advance of arrival at Lao embassies. This can be done in several ways through a tour company recognized by the Lao PDR from Lao Embassies or Consulate in countries such as: Australia, Belgium, Brunei, Cambodia, Cuba, PR of China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, DPR of Korea, the Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Sweden, Thailand, USA and Vietnam. The visa fee varies from between US$8- 42 depending on the agreement with the various governments. (See below list of countries for visa fee)
For those wishing to extend their stay, it is possible to extend your visa at the Immigration Office in Vientiane, through travel agencies.
- It is also possible to obtain a Visa-on-Arrival at the following international checkpoints for tourist visa validity for 30 days in Laos: The following is entry gates to Laos:
-Wattay International Airport in Vientiane Capital (Visa on arrival)
-Luang Prabang International Airport in Luang Prabang Province (Visa on arrival)
-Pakse International Airport in Champasack Province (Visa on arrival)
Airport departure tax is all included in passenger’s airfare
-Mohan - Botene , Yunnan to Luang Namtha Province (Visa on arrival)
-Xiangkok riverport on Mekong River in Luang Namtha Province (No visa on arrival permit)
-Chiangkhong - Houixay, Chiang Rai to Bokeo Province. (Visa on arrival)
-Nakaxeng - Kaenthao, Loei to Sayabouly Province (Visa on arrival)
-Nongkhay - Friendship Bridge , Nongkhay-Vientiane Capital (Visa on arrival)
-Bungkan - Pakxan, Nongkhay-Bolikhamxay Province (No visa on arrival permit)
-Nakorn Phanom - Thakhaek, Nakorn Phanom-Khammouane Province (Visa on arrival)
-Moukdahan - Savannakhet, crossing the Mekong River (Visa on arrival)
-Chongmek - Vangtao, Ubon Ratchathani to Champasack Province (Visa on arrival)
-Tay Trang - Sobhoun, Dien Bien Laichau to Phongsaly Province (No visa on arrival permit)
-Nameo - Banleui, Thanh Hoa to Huaphanh Province (No visa on arrival permit)
-Namkan - Namkan, Nge An to Xieng Khouang Province (Visa on arrival) .
-Keoneua - Nampao (Lak Sao), Ha tinh to Bolikhamxay Province. (Visa on arrival)
-Napao - Chalo, Quangbinh to Khammouane Province (No visa on arrival permit)
-Laobao - Dansavanh, Quang tri to Savannakhet Province. (Visa on arrival)
-Kon Tum – Bo Y, Kon Tukm to Attapeau Province (Visa on arrival)
- Dong Calor - Veun Kham, Cambodia to Champasak Province (No visa on arrival permit)
1. Documentary requirements
• An application form filled and signed by the applicant.
• Two recent photographs.
• A passport must have at least six months remaining validity.
2. Types of visas, Length of staying permission and additional documents required
• Maximum five days for stay (in Vientiane only).
• Proof of an entry visa and air ticket to the third country.
• Thirty days ((can be extended for two additional months).
• Visa processing should be made through an eligible tour company which has a contract with a tour company in the Lao PDR or directly through the Lao Embassy or
Consulate in many countries such as France, Russia, Sweden, USA, Poland, Germany, Cuba, Japan, Singapore, Brunei, The Philippines, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Australia and USA.
• At any International border gates to Laos for Visa on arrival.
• One month for stay (can be extended for two additional months).
• Visa request can be processed either through a guarantor in Laos or the Lao Embassy
• Visa authorization is arranged by sponsor in Laos and the Embassy can not process visas until it receives authorization or approval from the authorities concerned in Laos.
• One month for stay (can be extended until completion of your business term).
Multiple entry visa:
• Available only from the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Lao PDR.
3. Validity of Visas
• All types of visas are issued for one entry and must be used within two months of issue date.
4. Notification on immigration
The Consular Affairs Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs has the honour to inform foreign nationals intending to come to Lao PDR for official contacts, for visiting their relatives, tourism, commercial or other purposes that the Government of the Lao PDR has updated its regulations on entry into and exit from Lao PDR in conformity to the present conditions. In order to facilitate Lao citizens, immigrants and foreign nationals in their border crossings, there are now 13 International Immigration Check Points in Laos, where Lao citizens, immigrants and Foreign nationals with their own Passports and an appropriate visa issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or an Embassy or a Consulate General of the Lao PDR overseas are permitted to enter into and exit from Laos or to obtain a visa on their arrival
A. Categories of Visas:
• Diplomatic visas (A1) Diplomatic visas are issued to diplomats, consular officers, heads of the United Nations Agencies and other International Organizations, and their dependents (spouse and children) holding diplomatic passports.
• Official visas (A2) Official visas are issued to the Staff members of Diplomatic Missions, Consulates, United Nations Agencies and other International Agencies and their dependents (spouse and children) holding official passports.
• Courtesy visas (B1) Courtesy vias are issued to foreign experts and their dependents holding diplomatic, official and normal passports performing assignments under bilateral cooperation or grant assistance projects for the Government of Lao PDR.
• Business visas (B2) Business visas are issued to foreign experts and their performing assignments under projects provided by loan agreements and as provided by employment contracts or project wards, to experts and volunteers of Non-Governmental Agencies, experts in education and medical sciences generating income for an agency, staff members of Diplomatic Missions, General Consulates, the United Nations Agencies and other international organizations holding normal passports from the countries or from third countries, as well as foreign businesspersons.
• Visit visas (B3) Visit visas are issued to foreign citizens holding normal passports and intending to visit relatives working in the Lao PDR.
B. Visa Status:
• Diplomatic visas (A1) and official visas (A2) are exempted from visa fees. Multiple entry visas may be obtained for a period of one year and may be renewed each year until the assignment’s completion.
• Courtesy visas (B1) are exempted from visas fees. Multiple entry visas may be obtained for a period of six months and may be renewed every six months until the assignment’s completion.
• Business visas (B2) are subject to the payment of mandatory visa and service fees. Multiple entry visas may be obtained for a period of six (6) months and may be renewed every six (6) months until completion of assignments.
• Visit visas (B3) are subject to the payment of visa and service upon each travel in destination to the Lao PDR. A B3 category visa does not entitle its holder to work or apply for multiple entry visas.
C. Visa and Identity Card Application Procedures:
• Diplomats, Consuls, Heads of International Agencies and their dependents (spouses and children) holding diplomatic or official passports and whose assignments in the Lao PDR, which performance would exceed thirty (30) days, have been approved, will be required to apply for visas from Embassies or General Consulates of the Lao PDR according to procedures provided under bilateral agreements. Upon their entry to the Lao PDR, the relevant foreign agency shall apply for identity cards and multiple entry visas from the Protocol Department and the Department of Consular Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs respectively.
• Foreign experts of different categories and volunteers, together with their dependents, holding official or normal passports whose assignments in the Lao PDR, which performance would exceed thirty (30) days, have been approved, are required to obtain visas from Embassies or General Consulates of the Lao PDR. Upon their entry, the international organization or Lao line agency concerned shall apply for identity cards and multiple entry visas from the relevant departments.
• Diplomats, staff members of Consulates and International Agencies, foreign experts and volunteers entering the Lao PDR under visit visas (B3) without going through the requisite procedures will not benefit from facilities in performing their assignments. In order to perform their assignments, they will be required to leave the territory of the Lao PDR for the purpose of obtaining the required visa categories from Embassies or General Consulates of the Lao PDR before re- entering the country.
• Diplomats, staff members of Consulates and International Agencies, foreign experts and volunteers based abroad and whose assignments, which performance would require a timeframe not exceeding thirty (30) days, have been approved, may obtain a fifteen (15) day visa upon arrival to Wattay International Airport of the Friendship Bridge in Vientiane Municipality, as well as at the Luang Prabang International Airport.
• Diplomats, consular officers, staff members of the International Agencies, foreign experts and volunteers performing assignments in the Lao PDR for a period not exceeding thirty (30) days. Such period of time may be extended twice under B3 visas.
• Diplomatic missions, General Consulates, International Agencies and non-governmental organizations to the Lao PDR will not be authorized to recruit foreign experts or volunteers who have completed their assignments under a project and seeking further employment under other projects at will without due process in line with the procedures or regulations outlined by the Lao authorities.