Day 1: Hanoi - Lang Son
Pick up at hotel. Drive to Lang Son, stopover to visit But Thap Pagoda on the way. Arriving Lang Son at noon time. Visit Nhi Thanh and Tam Thanh Caves, To Thi Rock, Fairy Pagoda and Dong Kinh Market. Overnight in Lang Son.
Day 2: Lang Son - Dong Khe - Coc Xa
Departing for Dong Khe. Visit Na Keo hill which still remains the communication trench used by French army during the war. Lunch at local restaurant in Dong Khe. In the afternoon, trekking through forests and mountains to Coc Xa village. Enjoy beautiful landscapes dotted with the villages of the Tay minority people. Overnight in Coc Xa.
Day 3: Coc Xa - Ba Be Lake
Trekking back to the Highway 4A by another way through a local market. Driving to Cho Ra. Afternoon boat trip downstream the Nang River into Ba Be Lake, exploring the National Park by boat with stops to visit the limestone grottoes and Tay and Nung ethnic minority villages. Overnight in Ba Be Guesthouse.
Day 4: Ba Be - Hanoi
Drive to Thai Nguyen for lunch then return to Hanoi. End of the tour.
- Twin-shared/double room and daily breakfast
- English speaking tour guide (Other languages are available upon request)
- Private land transfer as per program
- Boat trip in Da River and Ba Be Lake
- Admission fees
- Bottled fresh water
- Air tickets to/from Vietnam and airport tax
- Meals are quoted separately (USD 7 / meal/ person)
- Visa to Vietnam
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities