Meet at hotel and begin to visit the National Museum, the former Royal Palace which houses the collection of valuables including the famous Prabang Buddha statue, gifts received from foreign dignitaries…etc. Visit Hmong market for shopping in town. Drive to outskirts of Luang Prabang to visit Ban Xangkhong, the well-known village for making wood papers and also Lao silk weavings with natural dyes.
P.M take a sightseeing tour of the sacred city of temples, of which nearly fifty still remain in the town and surrounding areas. Visit Wat Visoun, the 16th century temple served as a small museum for religious artifacts; Wat Aham, the early 19th century temple, whose two guardian figures at the foot of the steps which represent two characters from the Ramayana – Hanuman, the Monkey God and a fierce Yaksa; Wat Xiengthong, the 16th century temple, which more than any temples in Luang Prabang, epitomizes all the elegance and grace of Luang Prabang architecture; Phousi Hill, the 328 steps leads to the summit of Phousi Hill that dominates the sky-line of Luang Prabang overlooking the finest panoramic view in the whole Luang Prabang.
- Transfers as per program
- English speaking guide (Other languages are upon request)
- Lunch in local restaurant
- Private air-conditioned transport + boat.
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary.
- Baggage handling and porterage.
- Refreshing tower and drinking on tour.
- Service charge & government tax.
- Visa to Laos
- Personal expenses such as: drinks, phone calls, laundry, tip...etc.